Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

John, John, John......how do you do it?   The combination of paints on your chassis in the latest pics, along with the alum. flooring looks so cool.  I would never have put those together and you pulled it off so well. And no one can touch you for your Alclad skills.  Alclad should pay YOU to use your models as examples on their website.  It just looks so real.  Suitably impressed dude.  Cheers, Tim

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments .......I really do appreciate them Smiley.......I made a front axle and steering box and painted Alclad......I also made some front shocks and attached the master cylinder and made a brake pedal......I will work on the interior tomorrow......thanks for looking.

Johnny boy... Another Outstanding update brother. Dude you are like the Chuck Norris of Alclad. You need to be the Poster boy for them since you have it down to perfection. I am enjoying what I am seeing here.

You are out of control. If we didn't know better, that frame looks like square steel tubing. Everytime I look at this, I'm amazed.

I looked at these last pictures before I read anything (I haven't tuned in to this one in a while) and I thought it was all metal especially the Alclad work. Excellent work!!!

Hello......thank you all very much for the kind comments I really do appreciate them:).....I modified a fire bottle and made a bracket for it,I still need to add a gauge for it......I also made a gear box,gas pedal, shut off lever, parachute lever and wheelsatnd steering handles all painted Alclad......I will install the V-Drive and rear brakes tomorrow......thanks for looking.

DSCF0262_zpssokkbuiw.jpg

DSCF0252_zpsucdezbdf.jpg

DSCF0271_zpsdk51wnsn.jpg

DSCF0257_zpsolcypqpk.jpg

DSCF0264_zpso392flvn.jpg

DSCF0255_zpshdrnrmhj.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello........thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them Smiley........I made the V-Drive set up  painted it Acald and installed......I also instaled the TDR 3D printed rotors and calipers  and painted Alclad.....I also ran the brake lines......I will install the steering wheel, battery and a couple of gauges tomorrow.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0279_zpsijlfkfzc.jpg

DSCF0292_zpsf188emet.jpg

DSCF0286_zpsu2rjwx9f.jpg

DSCF0284_zpsi3janw2k.jpg

DSCF0285_zpsssvjdljn.jpg

Edited by John Teresi