Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I modified the TDR 3D printed Mopar 426 Hemi Headers to fit this Big Block and painted them Alclad and airbrushed heat stain on them......I also made a Trans Dip Stick and a Engine Dip Stick........I also made a new roof and modified the rack and painted it Alclad......I also made and painted the seats and made the rear luggage area with straps and buckles......thanks for looking.

DSCF0403_zpsdd2mmksp.jpg

DSCF0397_zps1vxuihw1.jpg

DSCF0384_zpsn2hn3dv7.jpg

DSCF0412_zps12lspkrk.jpg

DSCF0383_zpsq65ds57s.jpg

DSCF0391_zpshfpycmin.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Ya' know, back in the olden days (before today) I was always in awe of your skills. Well, now I'm aweSTRUCK !!!!

The finish on the seats is amazing. The rear leather covers and straps look real. I mean REAL. Musta' been the Bentley Blower car that honed that skill to perfection.

The firewall plate is almost unnoticeable simply because it looks like it belongs there and all you're looking at is the reflection of the impossibly realistic looking engine anyway.

That's it for now. Gotta save something for the next update.

Edited by Nytrozilla

John... My Brother.... what a Freaking Awesome update man!!! Holy smokes that is some Bad A$$ stuff right there. I am super impressed and don't know where to start... lol. You need to hurry up and get some paint on that body... I am jonesing to see it all together with your custom paint job you are doing....  Have I mentioned I am ready for another update... :lol:

And my only thought when seeing this current update was...........John, only John.   I like it ALL.  The drape of the blue coil wire, the spark plug wire numbers, the header EG sensors........my eyes just wander over the whole thing.   Amazing work my friend.  Cheers, Tim

Hello.......thank you all sooooooo very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I hinged the doors and made some door panels......I still need to add the pipeing.......the hindges are not perfect but,good enoughf for the girls I go with.......I will fine sand the body and get it ready for primer.......I had my "Minions" help me on this up-date......thanks for looking.

Dude... Your MInions are kicking butt. The work you are doing to the body is pretty awesome. I really like what you have done. Heck this could be the "Minion Express" lol. You are doing a lot of work on the body. I can't wait til I can start hacking mine up. I like how you are incorporating the material pattern on the inside of the doors. Going to be so cool when you get this in primer and paint. Tell your minions to get back to work and quit taking selfies with the coach... :lol::P

It looks like Kevin, Bob and Stuart are doing a great job so far but as Chris said, they need to get back to work. Looking forward to some paint on this.

Joe - although the sign says 'Under Construction'....it should read 'Under Destruction'. Just how can you construct with a rocket launcher?