Model Cars Magazine Forum

Corvette Indy

signmike

I really like Corvette and a collection of them is not complete without this prototype car. Was built 2 years ago but colour was wrong so I repainted it with base/clear car paint and ''finessed'' the details.

Corvette Indy Show Car (14).JPG

Corvette Indy Show Car (25).JPG

Corvette Indy Show Car (26).JPG

Corvette Indy Show Car (22).JPG

Corvette Indy Show Car (24).JPG

Corvette Indy Show Car (27).JPG

Edited by signmike

Nice work.....I've never seen one of these put together, before.....Amazing how much it looks like an NSX, though.....Or maybe a Jaguar....I'd like to build all three and set them beside each other......Hmmmm.....Now, there's an idea.....

i agree. Clean built.

the rear Suspension is a little too high thought

Nice work. But front whells should be changed left with right to be same rotation direction as rear. But interesting fact that on some pictures right rotation is for front whells. I dont know where  is correct.

Edited by KDmitry

Nice work. But front whells should be changed left with right to be same rotation direction as rear. But interesting fact that on some pictures right rotation is for front whells. I dont know where  is correct.

Gee this is a car that I repainted the right colour and was in a hurry to complete it. I have an 1:1 85 Corvette at home I will check which one goes where and change it...Lol never be axious to finish a model, it never works...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...