Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Sweden

Mattias Johansson, 29 years old, from Kalix in the northern part of the Swedish east coast, just kilometers from the arctic circle and from the finnish border.

I've been building since 1992 (co-operation with my father, AMT 1956 Ford), built my first own model (AMT 1966 Fairlane) in 1994. Had a break between circa 2000 and 2007 but got back into building and found out that it was more fun than ever.

I like to build all makes, years and styles of cars, I have no certain favourite, I can build a stock 30s european luxury car today and a pimped out modern Dodge RAM tomorrow and both are equally fun and interesting for me.

IMG_6543.JPG

A picture of me at my best... :P

Edited by Cpt Tuttle

Yeah, tried to find a model forum that wasn't dead and this seems to be the place.....
Don't like the trend that everything is moving to Facebook, it is a horrible platform for forums!
To think that it is better just because it is what's "modern" now is like thinking that a new moped is faster than a superbike from the 80s just because it's new!