Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi MkII Toyota Supra

Zarana-X

This is Fujimi's Supra from the Togue series. Its a curbside, and it has the worst chassis I've ever seen on a curbside. It looks worse than most toys, so I didn't even take a picture of it. 

This kit was issued in a few different forms, and you get a lot of optional extra pieces, such as mirrors, steering wheel, sunroofs, Recaro seats, roll cage and the option of lights up or down. 

I put the cage in, but removed it. It's positioned too far forward, and you cant fix it without removing the rear seats and fabbing the whole rear of the interior without the seats. :angry:

The instructions don't tell you how to lower the car, but the parts are there. (similar to the late 80's AMT kits where you swapped sides with the struts, or shimmed them.) I had to clearance the inner fenders, though.

This is also my first go at using aluminum tube for the exhaust. the kit came with aluminum exhaust tips, but it was rolled tube with a seam, and you had to cut them, and they looked kinda crappy. 

102_2827_zpsnrdpfoep.jpg

102_2832_zpsauldm5q0.jpg

102_2838_zps1pp0pkcu.jpg

102_2839_zpsnx52msmp.jpg

102_2840_zpsrokahzbu.jpg

102_2841_zpszcfzrbfu.jpg

102_2844_zpsjuuizj0i.jpg

Edited by Zarana-X
typos

• 5 weeks later...