Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Car in Memphis,TN in the works for 2016

The Riff-Raff Scale Auto Model Car Club is in he process of scheduling a model car show and swap meet for sometime in June of 2016. Memphis at one time had a great model show and swap meet but for financial and former club split the show has been cancelled for the last few years. We would love to get some feedback on any interest in attending this show. My brother and I have traveled to the Derby City Shoot Out the last few years and the guys from the Louisville club have been a great help. Our show will be very similar. If anyone has any questions pleas pm me and I will respond as soon as possible. We can only make this work with you fellow modelers help

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok folks we just over 2 months away for our show. Tables are now starting to sell and we hope to have a good turnout of models. If anyone has question they can pm me. Our flyer is also posted here on the site. Hope to meet and see some of y'all then. We are also working on having vendor set up on Friday evening to help make load in easier.

• 1 month later...

Ok folks we just over 2 months away for our show. Tables are now starting to sell and we hope to have a good turnout of models. If anyone has question they can pm me. Our flyer is also posted here on the site. Hope to meet and see some of y'all then. We are also working on having vendor set up on Friday evening to help make load in easier.

Where exactly is the flyer?

I try to take a trip during the summer, might swing down.

Charlie Larkin

• 4 weeks later...