Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing Link Parts Page started on website!

Alright I already know about the complaints that my website "doesnt work" for some of you, i am not sure i can do anything about it...1 of the problems was the parts page did not exist until now! The page is up with a list & prices of some of my parts, the pictures are not ready yet. Before you want to post any complaints I have already had sucessful orders from it...so it must work for some people!

thanks

Kevin

kawifreek@msn.com

I noticed before that once you click on a header to go to, you cant click on another header. You have to go home, then click on where you want to go next. Once you figure that out you're fine. For instance, If I am at the home page, and I click parts, from parts it wont let me click on kits. But if I click home, then I can click kits. I think that might be what some folks complain about.

I noticed before that once you click on a header to go to, you cant click on another header. You have to go home, then click on where you want to go next. Once you figure that out you're fine. For instance, If I am at the home page, and I click parts, from parts it wont let me click on kits. But if I click home, then I can click kits. I think that might be what some folks complain about.

Ok even I have to admit 1 of the headers didn't work for me on the new parts page too!

Ok even I have to admit 1 of the headers didn't work for me on the new parts page too!

I just had the same issue as JTalmage.  Also if you click on the Gallery the Home page won't even work, you are stuck on the Gallery page.  On the Kits page I could click on the item and get a larger photo and description, on the Parts page none of the items would expand.  I was able to them to the cart though.

• 2 weeks later...