Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tri-drive Pete 359 1100 series

For me I like the pit fenders. Even though they say the kit fenders are not accurate. Are you building a dump? Or a heavy hauler/winch tractor?

Be Well

Gator

Wellllll It originally started out as a Dump project buttttt.... right now it looks like its going the way of the heavy hauler.... B)

Wellllll It originally started out as a Dump project buttttt.... right now it looks like its going the way of the heavy hauler.... B)

Well that sill surely work. I have several of those Revell Tri-axle tractor kits both COE and Conventional.  So I am interested in what and how you do to this build.

Be Well

Gator

Well that sill surely work. I have several of those Revell Tri-axle tractor kits both COE and Conventional.  So I am interested in what and how you do to this build.

Be Well

Gator

UHHHHHH Not sure if you saw it or not but this is an AMT kit not revel tri axle... even though I have one of them to...

• 5 months later...

Body is pretty much ready for primer... just no primer and not the good enough weather yet to do any paint work...

Tanks both Air and fuel are done sanded...

Parts still need sanding and cleaned:

Various stuff sanded and ready for primer...

Frame needs more work and straightening out a bit before primer for it...