Model Cars Magazine Forum
Petetrucker07

Current truck aftermarket?

Yeah. There's a bunch of cool stuff on there.

Is Moluminum Jamie or is it someone else?

Yes, it's Jamie Rahmoeller. Glad he is offering parts again.

Odd, it worked yesterday for me in Google Chrome.

Glad to hear it, and I'm sure Jamie will too.

I got a couple of wheel sets from Jamie last week and I've ordered a couple of C15's from him immediately after when I saw he had them.

Ben, use the menu on the left side of the screen.  Under Resin Parts, you should see "Engines".  It's in there.  Currently listed at $35 US.

Cheers. I'll try accessing the site on my desk top. It doesn't seem to be easily accessed on the iPad.

Ben

Received my moluminum order, the engine is an extremely detailed, excellent casting. Great tires, too. Highly recommended.

I got my C15's today from Jamie and I can only agree, top quality and highly recommended.

Edited by Force

Hi fellas. I've tried to order a C-15 from Moluminum and can't get shipping to Australia and the contact email on the site won't work. Any ideas how to contact Jamie? Thanks in advance.

Ben

It's the correct email, it's the one I got from Ben Wicker and used to contact him...but he didn't answer right away.

Hey guys I ordered from the moluminum website over a week ago, never received a confirmation email or anything. Does it usually take awhile to hear anything? I emailed Jamie and never had anything back from him either.  Just curious if they normally send a confirmation with a tracking number or anything?

All I received from him on my order was confirmation of payment, well, from PayPal anyway. I never got an email about shipping.

Me neither, nothing at all until the stuff arrived some weeks after I ordered.

Yea I got a receipt from PayPal and that was it too. Ok that's all I needed to know. I was worried when I didn't get anything from moluminum.  Thanks guys

I was wondering about them. I Googled Plaskit and couldn't find anything current. 4 years was newest on the truck side.

I just bought a set of wheels from him. I bought a set earlier this year.  plaskit_resin@yahoo.ca

His website is a photobucket site. Just scroll down to the albums calles Plakit.

http://s429.photobucket.com/user/danielgailloux/library/?sort=2&page=0