Model Cars Magazine Forum

Johan 61 Olds F-85 wagon - Done - Under glass!!!!

slammedi'am

Thanks guys.... Wanted to do something diff on this wagon and it really being my first wagon,I wanna do it right...I wont be using these wheels on it,will be ordering a couple sets and will decide on which ones I end up with

Got the body in primer and still doing some fine tweaking on the hood

Thanks everyone...

As for the wheels,Im tired of using Pegasus wheels... I like that style of wheels alot (big/little combos) but need a diff style...About to make a big order with Zimmerman and will use his wheels for my big builds and Pegasus on fun goof off builds

Very Nice Build .. Cumming along great ! !  Really like the Hood Scoop.. I am doing a 62  2dr Sedan right now, although it will be Stock - it will have Opening Doors and  Opening Trunk.

I like you build a lot... Very Nice .....

Tom / 60s era

Shane . Your friends 62 is Very Nice .. He did  great job on that one for sure... Love the Paint and the Pro Touring look.. If I had another 62 Kit I would do it  up not stock , as the one I'm doing is a tribute to one I owned Many years ago..

Do you or possibly your friend still have the Original 215 V8 for either of the Models ??? If so would you be interested in

trading or whatever for one ???

Keep up the Great Work     Tom

I used the kit engine just dressed it up a bit using morgan automotive detail dist, and a machined aluminum specialies breather. Thanks to shane for post my car and thanks for the comments. Jeff.

Your 62 looks Very Very Cool .. Love the whole concept and the Color is awesome ..  

Great  Job >>>

Tom