Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bismarck

Anybody heard from W-409 (Nikko)

Has anybody heard from Nikko lately? I miss following along on his builds.

Edited by bismarck

He's Busy with his 1:1 Cars so he don't have time to build models. But he's fine. Just talked with him about week ago at local Cruising.

Edited by ChevyCoupe41

Thanks for the reply.:D I really enjoyed his builds. I figured the 1:1 cars would take the place of the models. That's OK. Glad to hear he's doing well.B)

Yes, I'm doing great, but just like Matti said I've been really busy with 1:1 cars. I guess when guys get bigger, toys get bigger as well.:D

Hopefully I'll find time to work on model cars as well in the near future. There are a couple of projects I'd like to continue soon so I'll keep you guys posted when I get to it.B)

This is the reason why I've been so busy:

http://tapahtumakuvia.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Tapahtumat%202015/Cruisings/Stadi/Stadin%20Cruising%201.5.2015/DSCN5529.JPG/_full.jpg

Good to hear your doing well.:D I saw the pics of your impala in an earlier post. Nice looking car!! Looking forward to seeing more of your builds in the future. I enjoy following along on your build threads.B)