Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Dodge

MGL

Recently finished this, mostly out of the box with flocking, Morgan Automotive Details distributor, BMF, parts pack tires, wheels from the 68 Dart, Detail Master alternator bracket, and homemade decals for the tags, inspection sticker, and houndstooth seat inserts.

IMG 0933

IMG 0931

IMG 0934

IMG 0935

IMG 0937

IMG 0938

IMG 0939

IMG 0928

IMG 0930

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think.

Recently finished this, mostly out of the box with flocking, Morgan Automotive Details distributor, BMF, parts pack tires, wheels from the 68 Dart, Detail Master alternator bracket, and homemade decals for the tags, inspection sticker, and houndstooth seat inserts.

In other words, not "out of the box" at all. :lol:

Be that as it may, it's a very, VERY nice piece of work. I especially like the paint. What color and what paint is it?

In other words, not "out of the box" at all. :lol:

Be that as it may, it's a very, VERY nice piece of work. I especially like the paint. What color and what paint is it?

Thank you Snake, the paint is Duplicolor deep jewel green.

Nice build. I had one of these when me and the Mrs was first married. Then we started having kids, had to trade her (the car, not the Mrs) in on something more practical.  Sure do miss that car..... anyway, you did a fine job, one to be proud of, love the color, and the wheels.

I think the grille is in serious need of a black wash to take away that "modelish" look.

Thanks Harry, I agree. I did a light wash using MM acrylic but I normally use the enamel for my washes. I am going to have to go back and fix it one day.

• 2 weeks later...