Model Cars Magazine Forum

New member from Long Island NY

MEdwardz

Hey everybody! Ive been lurking on this forum for a while and finally decided to start an account. Ive been building for about 3 years now after about 15 years off. Ive leared a lot here on this board so I wanted to contribute what I can. As of late ive been getting into photography of my models. Below are some cars I have completed in the last 18 months or so. Thanks for looking.

20399075933_389e919d6d_z.jpg

20829570646_63a749262c_z.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I'm originally from Massapequa, been in NC since '93 except for a few years between 2007 and 2011.

Look into the LIARS Model Club on the island. They have a show/swap meet in November at the Freeport Civic Center in Freeport.

Hey, Matt I'm a newbie here, too, but not to the hobby! I belong to the LIARS model car club and will have my big model car parts vendor set up at our annual Model Car Challenge show and swap meet Saturday, November 14th in Freeport. Contact me for more info, our next meeting is Thursday, September 17th in Blue Point, 7-9:30 pm. C'mon and join us - our annual dues are low, we've got a good group of guys, and your models look great, too!

Talk to you soon... Ernie :>)

Hey, Matt I'm a newbie here, too, but not to the hobby! I belong to the LIARS model car club and will have my big model car parts vendor set up at our annual Model Car Challenge show and swap meet Saturday, November 14th in Freeport. Contact me for more info, our next meeting is Thursday, September 17th in Blue Point, 7-9:30 pm. C'mon and join us - our annual dues are low, we've got a good group of guys, and your models look great, too!

Talk to you soon... Ernie :>)

Hey Ernie, I spoke with some LIARS at NNL East this year and am planning on joining and attending the show in Nov. I plan on getting to the meeting this month as well. Thanks for the invite!