• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Les:

Great show you guys put on today! The guys that came over from Ark and Tulsa had a Blast and will be back with more friends next year. For a first year show you guys did a great job, well organized, plenty of space, good location. I'm guessing over 100 quility built cars in the show with people from at least 5 states. I think you guys have the start of something really good going.

Thank all your guys for us and we can't wait for next year. You guys killed it!!!

Jon Williams

Edited by prostreeter69
misspelling

Nice work by the Riff Raft guys on the show Saturday. Very nice venue, lots of great looking entries, several vendors.

Had a great time met some nice folks, saw some old friends and bought some cool "stuff" too.

Definitely looking forward to the next event.

I want to thank all of the contestants and all of the vendors that was at our show yesterday. We had a great time meeting new friends and looking at all of the great builds on the contest tables. I want to say congratulations to all of the winners that took home some hardware yesterday. I can't wait to see everyone again at next years show. 

I would also like to thank the "Riff Raff" model club for their efforts with the show Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed the availability of products and seeing the great work on the contest entries. So nice to have a show back in town. I too will look forward to next year's show. 

I did not realize it was the VERY FIRST show. I know you guys have hooked up with the airplane guys some in the past, but I figured this was just a reboot without the wings. Glad I went, and I found some goodies to take home. I wish I'd brought a couple of models - next time I will.

Just noticed at the top of the flyer "1st Annual". Funny I missed that, but focused before on the faulty directions. :)

Edited by Harry Joy

Congrads to "Riff Raff"  brought some friends of mine from Tulsa and all of us had a BLAST, more of us are coming next year so get ready Tulsa group will about 6-8  and I thinks a few more will be coming from Arkansas. We can't wait. EXCELLENT SHOW guys