Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck build for Disabled Modeler

Thanks guys... Yes its a snake in the seat...LOL... all extra details were made from what came in the kits box only...most scratch built from part tree sprue.  I hid tons of little details in and on it...just have to look hard and find them all..LOL...  My kit was missing the tires so there from another kit other than for that everything came from the kit...I told many of you that nothing every goes to waste here..LOL...   Thanks for the comments guys...it was my first attempt at such a build.

Thanks guys...:)...coming from you guys that is a great compliment...!   Its the Revell 64 Chevy kit...everything came from what was in the box other than the tires mine were missing from the kit.  It was warped so i figured Id try this kind of build and see what I could do with it.   Ill see if i can get Dr.Kerry to post some more photos of it for you all...see what all you guys can find in or on it I added a lot of small details to it...and yes the rag gas cap is removable..LOL.. it just made mounting it easy.  Roaming old junkyards was a passion of mine...just fun to look and see what you could find there.  Ill try to get some more photos for you guys today on it...Thanks!

Thanks Bob and Al....!  yep I thought the shop rag in the filler tube was a nice touch on it...it does have a filler tube the rag is just stuck into it rag was made from parts tree sprue like all the other little things.  Did anyone see the mushrooms on the pass side floor?...LOL...  I did find a good use for the flash on the parts tree...it made the pass side door window regulator.  I still have a lot to learn about weathering yet.  hopefully Ill be able to get you all some more photos of it soon.  I have another I need to get back on soon its a 64 Dodge 330 sedan but its on hold for now.