Model Cars Magazine Forum

1934 Ford street rod

crazyjim

Finished another one last night.  My '34 Ford is painted with HOK white with some Pearl Ex violet mixed into the clear. Did a wheel/tire swap, otherwise it's all from the kit.  Dummy here forgot to take an interior pic. It's the kit interior in white and lavender with deep purple carpeting.  I used a cutoff wheel in the Dremel to cut a spot for the taillights.

Finished another one last night.  My '34 Ford is painted with HOK white with some Pearl Ex violet mixed into the clear. Did a wheel/tire swap, otherwise it's all from the kit.  Dummy here forgot to take an interior pic. It's the kit interior in white and lavender with deep purple carpeting.  I used a cutoff wheel in the Dremel to cut a spot for the taillights.

The engine bay looks very clean and sweet! Just fyi, I glued the sides of the hood to the top, to make sure they were correctly positioned, and then you can remove the whole thing for photos of the engine bay!