Model Cars Magazine Forum

THE PAUPER (A Dirt Poor Rat With Personality)

Dr. Cranky

I like this one the most of the two. Sans the Shull Exhaust "tips" it could have been a daily driver for a guy in High School in the 60's. Gonna guess the Cam is from a Pars Pack Engine, nice touch.

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking of building mine as a "high school hot rod" circa 1963-65, perhaps a resurrected and slightly updated late '50s car. (I'm planning to put it on the chassis of the '29 pickup, and use the truck body on the new chassis.)

BTW, this is a really nice model--for some reason, I like it a lot! B)

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking of building mine as a "high school hot rod" circa 1963-65, perhaps a resurrected and slightly updated late '50s car. (I'm planning to put it on the chassis of the '29 pickup, and use the truck body on the new chassis.)

BTW, this is a really nice model--for some reason, I like it a lot! B)

You n me both Snake. Pop a 2bbl on a Nailhead, add a pair of Glasspacks and for Gawds sake DON'T forget the STP Sticker!! Lookin' forward to your build!! And Doc, Well Done.