Model Cars Magazine Forum

Slixx General Lee decal sheet

Does anyone here know if the Slixx General Lee decal sheet is the same size, as far as the flag, numbers, and words, as the MPC General Lee decal sheet? I have a General Lee that has the decals applied and they have been cleared over. All of the white areas, on the decals, show the orange bleeding through. I want to take the Slixx decals and overlay the kit decals.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Ben

Hey Ben, I just ordered a few sets of those decals. I will let you know as soon as they come in. I am doing a new general lee build, but also replacing the decals on the MPC general lee that I have as well. I am hoping they will be here the first of next week. I ordered them on Tuesday.

I have a set ordered, should be here any day.

BTW, Joseph at Fireball just released a set of wheels and tires for the General Lee. I received mine last week and they amazing.

Yep, I bought two sets of those Vector wheels and BFG tires from Joseph! Great stuff!

Has anyone received there decals from Slixx yet? I have never ordered from them before so I am not sure how long it takes. It will be two weeks on Tuesday since I ordered mine.

I got my Slixx General Lee decals last night at a club meeting. YeeeeeHaah! I bought them from a fellow club member as he had several sheets for sale. He also had his General Lee Charger on the club display table with the Slixx decals and they look great.

Has anyone received there decals from Slixx yet? I have never ordered from them before so I am not sure how long it takes. It will be two weeks on Tuesday since I ordered mine.

About every order I've placed with Slixx has taken 2 or 3 weeks. just be patiant .

Considering the fact they are even doing this particualar sheet , I would bet they are swamped with orders for them

Ben,I got my decals today. When Compared to the MPC the Flag from the MPC kit is slightly bigger then the Slixx set. The lettering measured exactly the same for both kits. The Slixx lettering doesn't have white around the letters

Yep, I bought two sets of those Vector wheels and BFG tires from Joseph! Great stuff!

I ordered mine too this week. My last hope after my clear-coat-desaster to finish my General...

About the BFG: any link to the wheels and tires?

Edit:

found it here >General Lee Decals<

Is it possible, to put this two threads to one "General Lee Decals and Wheels"-Thread? Perhaps pinned?

It could be easier in the future to find "where i can get the GL stuff"-Thing B)?

Edited by Dominik

Ben,I got my decals today. When Compared to the MPC the Flag from the MPC kit is slightly bigger then the Slixx set. The lettering measured exactly the same for both kits. The Slixx lettering doesn't have white around the letters

Thank you for comparing them! I guess I'll just use another MPC set to overlay the ones on this car I have.