Model Cars Magazine Forum

2000 Monte Carlo

MR BIGGS

SINCE IM INTO BUILDING EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I WOULD BUILD THE CAR MY IDOL DROVE. I HAD A CHANCE TO MEET HIM AND HE WAS ONE OF THE COOLEST PERSON'S AROUND. AFTER THAT I WAS HOOKED. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY SINCE THE DAY IT OPENED, EVEN WENT TO A FEW DAYTONA AND LAS VEGAS RACE'S. I HAVE HUNG OUT WITH DALE JR A FEW TIME'S TOO AND MADE ONE OF THESE MODEL'S FOR HIM AS A GIFT.

It has full detal , and alot of aftermarket goodie's in it.

RIP. BIG E. NO DRIVER IS GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR PLACE.

78ca6591.jpg

9c3a43f7.jpg

887a6a91.jpg

fce73353.jpg

4521755b.jpg

2000montecarlo.jpg

9046db43.jpg

bc6f382b.jpg

Nice, lots of great details. That is one of my favorite rides. Looks like you put alot of time and skill into it.

THANKS TOM. :D

It took me over 5 month's off and on to get this one done with all the detail I added. The second one was much easyer cause I had all the Part's at hand and more of less went off the first one.

Edited by MR BIGGS

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the complement's guy's...

it was a pleassure meeting big E and his son. Almost every year lil E and a few other driver's come down to out local hobbie shop after hour's and they open the store just for them. Most of all the driver's who come are big R/C car lover's. Most of them say they love model car's too but never have time to build them.