Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truckin for Kids 2015 pics

There were some nice looking trucks at the show.  Clayton, which one is yours?

I didn't have a truck there. It was nice to just walk around, hang out with people I haven't seen in a while. Showing a truck is A LOT of work. My company asked if I wanted to drive an antique down there, any one of them in the collection. I passed this year. I didn't want to work on my day off. Maybe next year I will or maybe my work truck. 

Edited by Petetrucker07

Beautiful trucks and wonderful event. A visit to a place like that it´s just a dream for me. A dream that can never come true, it´s too far away. One thing has really cought my eye..... a chrome deck? I guess the hay packs won´t scratch it.but still it´s rather unusual for me. Cool.

Edited by truckabilly

The thing with that truck, it doesn't work very much anymore. It's 98, the family owns a hay business, the trucking is family as well, but, the trucks are owned by indidually. The cat that owns this truck, works in the office and goes out on sales 90% of the time. That truck hauls a load or 2 a month. But, yes, hay doesn't tear things up very much.