Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Granata`s KNUCKLEHEAD DRAG BIKE : On the Work Bench 9/30/15

John... Another outstanding update Brother!!! You are Killing this build. I love the additional detail to the transmissions with the chain for it and with the addition of the front wheel it gives the bike a sweet look being able to see the whole picture. Your work is amazing and your minions need to quit showing off and get back to work... LMAO

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)........I made and painted the fuel tanks Alclad and got them assembled to the frame.......I made some pet cocks and and used Tamiya clear yellow inside the clear fuel line to look like fuel.......I also made some wheel adjusters and got them attached.......I also attached the seat,foot pegs,shifter peg and brake peg.......I will have finished "Outside" pictures soon.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0755_zpsj713m71c.jpg

DSCF0753_zpsed4m0vko.jpg

DSCF0747_zps6ekhdhp1.jpg

DSCF0738_zpsjmnwyal9.jpg

DSCF0740_zps5a6lvugy.jpg

DSCF0745_zpshoe0ijye.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John... This is one BADASS build my friend. Its Bitchen for sure. You sure outdid yourself on the Alclad and all the details. I can not wait until you get some outside pics. We are going to have to wear sunglasses just to look at the pics. I hate that is done cause this was so fun to watch but I am stoked you finished it as well. That has to be a record time to build a kit... lol

Oh for cryin' out loud John.  Would you NOT stop now?!  (rhetorical)  Shoot some pics outside and send em' into "knucklehead" magazine (or whatever Harley mag is on the bookstore shelf  and they'll never know it's not real.......and just wait for the accolades to start.  Another great build John.  Cheers, Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude. I cant stop looking at this build, and all the details. And thats unusual, because I hate HD bikes. If the title says anything about harleys, I usually skip it. I just dont like them. But WOW. And to think of how low quality the kit looks to be in the first few mock ups.....Just WOW.