Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mad Max Gigahorse

Ridge Rider

Thanks guys, it looks like I'm have some success at adding the photos but it is a  PITA.  Hopefully in a couple of days I can have this restored.

200.webp#94-grid1

Edited by Ridge Rider

So an hour ago I was about to go to bed, but then I stumbled across this thread and just had to read the whole thing. It's now 1:30am here in the UK but my God it was worth it!! This is some next level stuff, absolutely incredible! 

Thank you all for the kind following on this project.  I have successfully restored all pictures and added a few that were not in the original thread.  I am trying to get back in the building mode to finish this but it's a process that can't be rushed.  I do ponder daily about how to finish this but there are problems I am still trying to figure out how to build.  I will post updates when they happen.  The fabrication is very close to being done, I just need to make it happen.   Thanks again, Shiny and Chrome, Steve

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just spent the last few days reading through this thread and didn't notice until the end you are in Nampa, I am in Caldwell.

Amazing build so far. I am blown away by all of the scratch built parts, and your level of skill. I keep going back through it just to look at more details. I can't wait to see more. Thank you for sharing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the continued interest everyone.  I got tired of all these little engine pieces lying on my bench waiting to get lost.  So I finished the engine assembly to get the creative juices flowing.  Hopefully more to come soon,  I'm liking the progress.  Thanks for looking.

IMG_1506.thumb.JPG.d0fc351d08bbd15415bae865303a2869.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

Edited by Ridge Rider
add photo