[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Ridge Rider

Mad Max Gigahorse

I am waiting for your weathering  ...

I do believe you should print out a set of your build process photos for an album. Otherwise you'll spend hours and hours explaining how you built this incredible vehicle. Somehow "over the top" just doesn't cover it!

Amazing fab skills! As an off road/Mega truck guy, Your suspension, axle and shock work looks right on, as does everything else youve built for this project. Ive seen Fury Road, and while its not "my thing" I did enjoy it and your model Is AMAZING!!!

On 11/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, oldrevellfan said:

I am waiting for your weathering  ...

Sorry to disappoint but the weathering is going to be little to none.  I am building the kings mobile throne as it first appeared in the movie-shiny and chrome.  I hope in the future to replicate this descending platform to display it on.  In my opinion it was a big mistake to weather it as heavy as they did.  A quick race and chase in the desert would not produce the rust and staining that shows up on the gigahorse considering the condition it started in.  I hope you'll still enjoy the build-I think it's coming along nicely.  Steve   IMG_1769.thumb.JPG.cc2e691ba1094041d90bfc9e351befb7.JPGIMG_1770.thumb.JPG.3a9abc8cfaf3d1e6474e33e8b426ec40.JPG

Not disappointed at all Steve...B)

Every detail is coming out Great,...love seeing updates on this BEAST

Cheers

This is just so awesome, I can't get enough of this. Keep it up Steve, your work is amazing! 

Your work is FANTASTIC.  I build a lot of movie cars but never near this.  When I was gathering info to do the Giga one area I thought was going to be tough was the dash top......I can't wait to see that!!! My Ploughboy....

2v2UFLSA3xJcANd.jpg

Nice Ploughboy Dave and I have yet to mess with the dash pad.  It will be a challenge.  I did get the steering wheel done this week.  It is a little fuller looking than the reference but looks good in person.  I just can't get a good closeup picture that shows what it looks like to the naked eye.  Thanks for looking.  Steve

IMG_1697.thumb.JPG.65345b9969eb21b37f84b7cd9b4400ba.JPGIMG_1824.thumb.JPG.2cf965dbd553152941b9a57383f21ca1.JPGIMG_1799.thumb.JPG.8c8f3c66a546bc731d6ff246520e06a4.JPGIMG_1785.thumb.JPG.a5176df22c302905ba58591d5f519ff5.JPG