Model Cars Magazine Forum

Now This Is Customer Serivce.

I had issues with the main decal sheet from Beemax's Chevy Cruze WTCC kit, cracking was the main issues, so I contacted Beemax more so to inform of the the issues (which they were just becoming aware of), well, I was asked for my address and they would compensate me, so this what they sent me.

Three replacement decal sheets
IMG_1089_zpski839cbg.jpg
And, they sent me one of the aftermarket decal sheets that Auto Colour makes
IMG_1090_zpshelunrh3.jpg

So that are getting another sale of the Cruze kit now,  way to raise the bar on customer service , and just caring about your products and your customers.

They didn't know that :D, but they recognized cool decals need a home. Oh the predictability of the lunatic fringe.

Did they run from any message boards, or tell you we're lucky to get cracking decals, a "super-secret mosaic effect"??

Post it up, looks cool. Fun races to watch.

Is there any way to tell if the decals are bad short of applying them or should I just assume that the decals in the box are defective?  How does one contact them for replacement?

Dean, the decals I had issues with were the of main decal sheet( large sheet),   the decal numbers 6 and 7 , and 4/5  when you apply those , you will know ,  the first sign is they wont come lose from the backing paper after several minutes of being in the water, and they will crack while still on the decal paper,  decals 4/5 will crack in when you place it on the body.

Short answer,  no, you wont know tell you try to apply them