Model Cars Magazine Forum

top dragster scratch build

comp1839

hey, tim!  his stuff is just AMAZING. both form and function. i plan on getting one right after i plan on winning the lottery.....HEHE!!  that manifold probably cost more than my engine! 

although we could look at 3-d printing a N/A tunnel ram.....hmmmmmmm.

• 1 month later...

Dave.. That salt flats car is awesome my friend. Can't wait to see you back at that one and this awesome top dragster as well. I haven't forgotten about getting your parts drawn up for you. I have had family in town for the past month and  they go back home next week. I will get back to designing your parts for you then. 

hey tim, glad to hear from you!!!! hope the family is well .  nice being vertical again. the salt car has a few ideas that may go 1:1 next year. we shall see.

chris, i hear ya on the family thing buddy. i hope every one's well. as far as the dragster stuff........when it there it's there. hope your christmas was merry!!!

any way i past a MAJOR milestone..........yes.....................it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

image.png.3612ac042df0b863cc3edac10e319a46.png

• 2 weeks later...