Model Cars Magazine Forum

From glue bomb to Snowman's Kenworth(Work begins on the trailer)

Started with a mess of a Movin on Kenworth.. Although not exactly accurate it came out nice! Decals from Jerry at Modeltruckin. Torsion bars from P &P.  Tractor done & now time to start on redoing the trailer in the final picture!  Will post some better outside pictures if the rain here in Pa ever stops!

IMG_20151003_125526046_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151003_122044704_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151003_125553751.jpg

IMG_20151003_125623289.jpg

Edited by towman1271

Awesome job Dave!!  One of my favorite trucks.   I just finished one like yours and  I'm currently working the Bandit Trans Am.  

It's amazing to me how you guys can rework a kit that was put together years ago.   Looks great.

I also have the trans am finished all but the decals, which just fell apart due too age. Your kenworth looked amazing, converting the aero to look that good was unbelievable. This was my first stab at a rebuild. It wasn't really bad, just a lot of time cleaning up he mess. But thanks for your comments!

I also have the trans am finished all but the decals, which just fell apart due too age. Your kenworth looked amazing, converting the aero to look that good was unbelievable. This was my first stab at a rebuild. It wasn't really bad, just a lot of time cleaning up he mess. But thanks for your comments!

Keith Marks has decals for the Trans Am