Model Cars Magazine Forum

CARBs model show 10/31/15 Dayton Oh area

thatz4u

Sure, John.  What can we help you with?

Thanks for the answer to my first question, Curt.  I do have another question.  Is there any way to get the entry form(s) so they can be filled out ahead of time?  I have not been able to find them.  TIA.

Let me give a big "Thank You" to the C.A.R.B.S. members for putting on the show today.  It was their 26th annual show and their largest one yet!  They told us there were 339 models this year.  It was my first time attending and I was fortunate enough to have a few models place, including a class win and Best of Show!  I got to meet up with some modeling buddies and was able to meet some great builders.  All-in-all, it was a great day. :D

Glad you enjoyed yourself, John.  We worked hard to put on a good show and we're grateful for the positive feedback.  It was good to meet you and a bunch of other fellow modelers.  

Rich, so sorry you couldn't make it - l'm a big fan of your work.  Next year would be great if you can do it.

Sorry, Craig, I don't have any pictures.  It was very cramped in the display area.  That is a good problem for the club to have.  I was happy to hear that it was their largest show to date.  I wonder if they could move the contest display area down to where the round tables sat?  Again, good problem to have, a show still growing after 26 years!  I wish the best to the members of C.A.R.B.S. for next year's show.