Model Cars Magazine Forum

'32 Ford Victoria (Vicky)

Roadrunner

Thanks a bunch, fellas, I certainly appreciate the thoughts. Up until today, even though I’d “seen” these colors together in my mind, I’d never actually put them together,… odd. Now that I have, my concerns have been alleviated, as I think it really works. Thoughts? photo 32 vic misc 2 006_zpsueqoc0gl.jpg

Love it. Great color. Its strange that those wheels were included in the kit. Definitely miss the traditional them  ofvthe box art.

Actually, the kit comes with three complete sets of wheels, those depicted on the box art, the ones from my photo above, and a set of Chrome mags that I'm considering using.

This is somewhat strange,... box stock, this thing seems to ride real high. There doesn't seem to be a lot of wiggle room for adjusting height, so I may just have to live with it on this one. I'll be doing three or four more Vicky kits, so perhaps I can figure out how to drop the body/fenders on those.  photo 32 vic misc 2 020_zps8nwpurve.jpg

Edited by Roadrunner