Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell (Germany) Ferrari 250SWB! New for October

Matt Bacon

Just got my "New Model Kits Autumn 2105" e-newsletter from Revell, and kit 07056 is 1:24 Ferrari 250 SWB:

highlight_07056.jpg

It's probably the older Italeri kit, but that's pretty good, much better than the Esci/AMT version, and it will be a lot easier on the wallet than the Gunze Sangyo kit.

I'll be having a couple, for sure!

bestest,

M.

Edited by Matt Bacon

Aaaah! One of my all time favorite Ferraris! I built this out of that years ago..............

DCP 1438

I do have another kit, but would sure like a couple more! One can't have too many of these! I hope this is the real deal this time and not a tease. This was supposed to come out a while back, but was cancelled for some reason.

Revell seems to be having some trouble with the pictures at the moment, but the newsletter is here:

http://www.revell-news.de/display.php?M=114256&C=9c703e743de608183b910bacd933aa65&L=36&N=173

and you can pre-prder from Hannants here:

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/RV7056

bestest,

M.

Edited by Matt Bacon

Hmmm............Revell's site still doesn't answer the million dollar question---------who's tooling was it formerly?? Which one it is will determine whether I buy one or not. :rolleyes:

Supposedly the Italeri although I am trying to find out.  I have an original Italeri unbuilt in the stash, so not frothing at the mouth on this one.

• 3 weeks later...