Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhause has the conversion kit I have it it's a nice kit and Bandit resin has the resin body if you do not want to rework the 69 body I have the bandit resin body it's a very nice kit and the Modelhause has all the chrome the dash and hood and tail lights in it's kit. You can go to Kieth Marks for the decals.

Modelhause has the conversion kit I have it it's a nice kit and Bandit resin has the resin body if you do not want to rework the 69 body I have the bandit resin body it's a very nice kit and the Modelhause has all the chrome the dash and hood and tail lightsarrow-10x10.png in it's kit. You can go to Kieth Marks for the decals.

Thanks for the info.  I attempted to check with Modelhause but was greeted with this message "Pending retirement for May of 2017, we have been swamped with orders. In an effort to catch up and prepare for the Toledo Toy Show, we are shutting the web site down for 6 weeks."

Hi yes they closed down for a couple of weeks to get all the back orders out and get ready for the show as soon as they reopen you place your order I have been buying from them for a very long time get the parts when they open if they do close next year it will be a big blow to the modelers I hope someone will take them over and keep the company going they have every part that AMT ever had in there kit's. I wish them luck in there retirement they had a great run and a great product.