Model Cars Magazine Forum

1988ish Paystar 5000

Sam you did a magnificent job, the details are excellent and the weathering was fine. The Interior of the cab is also very good. A small question that I ask myself why you say that it is a 1988? Its does not diminish this beautiful work, but a 1988 differs from a 1970.

I hope that you will not be angry after me for that matter.

Alain

Sam you did a magnificent job, the details are excellent and the weathering was fine. The Interior of the cab is also very good. A small question that I ask myself why you say that it is a 1988? Its does not diminish this beautiful work, but a 1988 differs from a 1970.

I hope that you will not be angry after me for that matter.

Alain

No offense taken Alain. My model group did a community build where we all built something from our birth year. I was born in 1988, and the newest truck i had was the paystar. Ibdid some research and i found trucks that were listed as 1988 year models and they looked like the model. I know some of them had chrome grills, but others did not, here is a link to one of the trucks i found listed as a 1988. This site could be wrong, but i found several like it.

https://www.publiquip.com/photo/-33148655.jpg

Edited by guitarsam326