Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC "COSMIC CHARGER" : On the Workbench 10/14/15 "Outside" finished pictures 12/23/15

John Teresi

John... It didn't take you long to jump to your next victim... or er... Project... lol I can't not wait to see what you do with this. I vote for a Crazy Candy and Pearl paint job or Candy and Lots of Flake.....  Keep feeding your minons what you have been feeding them because they have been working overtime for ya...lol 

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.....I really do appreciate them:).........I got the body mods finished  and hinged the canopy......I found the  correct wheesl to use for this kit.......I mocked -up the engine and it will be fully detailed.......I modified the fuel tank and used a "Pro Teck" parachute and gas cap .......I will re-work the front end and rear axle too.......thanks for looking

DSCF0729_zpswkumob6k.jpg

DSCF0724_zpsn2spmlpb.jpg

DSCF0727_zpshbvjfkb6.jpg

DSCF0730_zpsxmitrbww.jpg

DSCF0728_zpsa6vizrez.jpg

DSCF0731_zps1phjdslr.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......thank you all so very much for the nice comments.....I really do appreciate them:)........I modified the whole front end.......and modified the brake and steering wheel.....and I made a new gas pedal.........thanks for looking.

DSCF0794_zpsi3asapvw.jpg

DSCF0791_zpsvrbxixdm.jpg

DSCF0809_zpsdt4nlrei.jpg

DSCF0789_zps5e7mi3ly.jpg

DSCF0806_zpspv1rmpbu.jpg

Edited by John Teresi