Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Plymouth Roadrunner

Cardz

Looks great! I've got one of these as well, but don't find myself to be much of a Mopar guy. What did you use for the vinyl top and for the material under the hood?

3m tape was used for the top. Honestly can't remember where the under good insulation is from. Build this 9 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

NIICE JOB on the 'Runner... 3M tape? What "type" tape, electrical or friction? The top looks GREAT, I got to know as I have been thinking of doing a vinyl top on a few myself, but am not tempted to just "paint" so...... How'd you seal it on? looks freakin' good man. 9 years old, WOW!

NIICE JOB on the 'Runner... 3M tape? What "type" tape, electrical or friction? The top looks GREAT, I got to know as I have been thinking of doing a vinyl top on a few myself, but am not tempted to just "paint" so...... How'd you seal it on? looks freakin' good man. 9 years old, WOW!

thx. 3m, yes. its the green stuff. ive seen the blue used with great results as well. ya 9 years, it should look good its been garage kept. haha. oh and no sealer just the stick of the tape.