Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi guys! Old Pennsylvania guy here....

DUTCHMAN

I'm an old guy new to this forum. Been building model cars off and on all my life. I still enjoy the hobby as much now as I did when I was a kid. I build mostly Eastern Modifieds from the 60s and 70s with an occasional drag or custom car just for something different. I will keep building as long as my eyesight lets me. I'm 63 yrs. old and hope to have a few more years left. I really enjoy reading what all you guys are doing and love reading the techniques you all are using. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and look forward to being a member here. Thanks again!

Welcome to our plastic playground Denny.  Like Sam said, you'll like it here.  There are lots of us "old guys" here...... I'm 68 and had started building model cars back in the late 50's & early 60's.  I stopped when I discovered cars, bars and girls and rediscovered the hobby back in the early 90's.  

Hey buddy I see you listened to me I think you will like it you need to get some of your modifiers on here cause they are awsome and lots of great guys to talk with you might want to watch out for that Zman he's a big BSer lol no he's a pretty cool dude too right buddy. I like to bother him every time I get the chance right F_ _ A_ _ !!! He knows who I am for sure now!!! Lol just pickin so enjoy yourself Denny and I'll see you next Sunday heck maybe even see  the Zman if he knows how to get to new Stanton.

vince

Thank you guys for making a fella feel at home. Have been enjoying the little tour are the Forum. Thanks to my good buddy Vince for letting me know about this forum.

Glad to see the "Pensy" guys check in too. Happy to be here guys!! 

Below is one of my Reading Modified builds. I enjoy building replicas of this era from the old Reading Fairgrounds in Eastern PA.

misc.px 003.JPG

Edited by DUTCHMAN
Add text