Model Cars Magazine Forum

Drasticplastic instruction site closed

if i understand the family tree, the site was created & maintained by TRaK forum guy Bob Black. anyone who's there knows the hurdles he's been making for the past year or two, so i am not surprised.

i also think the site has grown to a point that an entity such as the Model Car Museum should take the reins and manage it. it's really a resource for all model car builders and an excellent one at that. everyone ponders how to make a contribution when they're gone, but making one when you're still up and kicking must have its rewards, too.

sometimes i get information from here:

http://www.gslchampionship.org/library/

http://www.revell.com/support/instructions.html

I have donated several instructions scans to Bob's repository.  I have also donated some money to keep the site going.   If you like the site and find it useful I would highly encourage you do try to donate some money to keep it going. If every user donated few bucks, that would make a huge difference. Just sayin' . . .

The site is back now. Everyone can enjoy it again. Peteski is correct, everyone can donate a little to help it keep going. It is a lot of work and it has been all on Bob Black's shoulders recently. Bob has about 11 years of his life into this site. It would be sad to have it disappear permanently.