Model Cars Magazine Forum

Long time member lost ? ?

XJ6

He was banned. He had a looooooong history of breaking forum rules. After warning after warning, at some point it just gets to be too much... so he's gone.

Harry Thanks for the up Date I had a Sneaky Suspicion that this may be the reason for his non appearance here on MCM

He Is A member of our Model Car Club and I can Honestly say In person he is a Great Guy but yet for reasons here on this forum he would stir the pot ?

We had our Meeting Tuesday and for the sake of me I could not figure out why he was talking trash about this Forum and this was after I had asked him why he had not been on here to visit ? 

UP Date just spoke to JB (welda) has it turns out he was NOT AWARE that he was Banned from this Board ?

Again my Apologies JB for any  miss information on my part 

Edited by XJ6
Wording

How are things in Sac Don?

Hey Good to hear from you Greg hope all is going well. 

Smart move getting away from Sac Town ? Going up to Oregon my Hometown is Eugene ?

Still have our Our Mode Club same place ever month

lets keep in touch ?

Edited by XJ6

I'm not surprised that he got banned.  He tended to be quite "testy" and "argumentative" with a lot of his posts in various threads.  His opinionated and negative attitudes in a lot of instances were very irritating to quite a few people.

I'm not surprised that he got banned.  He tended to be quite "testy" and "argumentative" with a lot of his posts in various threads.  His opinionated and negative attitudes in a lot of instances were very irritating to quite a few people.

I always found JB to be refreshing. I admired his honesty, he "called it liked he saw it" and didn't pull any punches. He spoke his mind and I respected him for that, his being banned doesn't solve anything.

His approach to some of his answers to questions was a little too high handed some times. Being able to "read the temperature" of a conversation before wading in with guns blazing is a social skill the JB hadn't mastered. I've had a few run ins with JB myself, and speaking for myself, he won't be missed. He has only himself to blame.

Edited by bismarck