Model Cars Magazine Forum
Dann Tier

Lamborghini Miura SSV prototype

THANX EVERYBODY!  Tom, the differences between this and the stock Miura are : this one has three intercoolers added, and a supercharger. body differences are : the absence of horizontal "fins" in the door vents, no roof or bonnet vents, slightly redesigned nose vent, and the "SSV" script. thanx for the interest!  OH!, and the type and placement of the exterior door handles, as well!

Edited by Dann Tier

Thanx again, Zachary! they didn't, its what I would do to this car:D

well that would be uniqe then lol have you made a engine for it ?

Wow! I love it. You have done a fantastic job and the color is beautiful. Thanks.

Later- 

Dan,

I am building this car but the kit is the old ESCI.....one of the most beautiful cars in the history and your model does justice to it.

Congratulations.

Edited by engmecwilson

Hmmm... somehow I missed this thread until now. So let me just say...

WOW!

That is a beeeyoooootiful model of a beeeyooooootiful car. Nicely done, Dann. B)

Hmmm... somehow I missed this thread until now. So let me just say...

WOW!

That is a beeeyoooootiful model of a beeeyooooootiful car. Nicely done, Dann. B)

Thanks, Harry!, I appreciate it.

Dan,

I am building this car but the kit is the old ESCI.....one of the most beautiful cars in the history and your model does justice to it.

Congratulations.

Thnx!

Nice build Dan and an unusual colour, for a Muira.  I take it you started with the Hasegawa SV and used the standard Muira  wheels?

Dave B

Nice build Dan and an unusual colour, for a Muira.  I take it you started with the Hasegawa SV and used the standard Muira  wheels?

Dave B

Thanks!  my wife bought me an automotive book, and I saw a picture of this Miura and had to do it. Yes, you are right, it is the Hasegawa kit and Wheels, but the tires came from a Fujimi Ford GT 40 kit.   Thanks for checking it out, Dave!