Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Germany 2016, Q1 releases *PICS*

Luc Janssens

the Ferrari SWB should be new molding....according to rumours... i hope so, that it is not the old italeri-kit. perhaps the F40 is also the old italeri-kit?

the Bus is 1/24, new decals. the 1/16 will follow? announced he was middle of the year in a thread somewhere...

i like the citroen "Sausente"...remember my childhood as the drove on the road. think i will grab this one.

Edited by Dominik

Well, a statement about the Ferrari SWB kit in the link above, which seems fairly legit, quite literally says "produced in cooperation with Italeri" - in German ;)

Either way, a new tool or Italeri re-box, I just hope it's for real this time... Fingers crossed!

Edited by PowerPlant

Revell has been working with Italeri for years to get this SWB reissued. Even though Italeri is located practically next door to Ferrari in Maranello, the process of obtaining licensing and doing business in Italy always creates some sort of head-banging roadblocks. The Italeri kit is quite good..only issued once, I already have two of them in my stash. It's good enough that new tooling simply isn't necessary. The aftermarket needs to step up and make it easy to obtain good quality detail parts for the engine, wheels, tires that will improve upon out of box.