Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Only Items I Follow" filter

afx

• 4 months later...

This forum software is "leased" by us. This same software is used by many other online forums. It's owned by Invision Power Services, Inc.

We didn't write the code or create the software, so we can't "fix" any glitches in the software. We didn't create it, don't own it, and can't change it.

What browser are you using?

Usually I use Opera and IceDragon, but I just verified that it works fine for me in IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, Firefox, and even other less common specialized ones like BlackHawk, WhiteHat and Midori.

If you have any 3rd party plug-ins enabled, try disabling them for the site and see if it changes anything, especially if you use adblock plug-ins. Adblock plugins can be fantastic, but sometimes they inadvertently can cause features not to function because they incorrectly determine something to be an ad. 

Doesn't work with the brand new Microsoft Edge running on  a completely different PC.

I had Microsoft load Windows 10 on my computer against my will.  Overall it seems to work fine but I don't want to use Edge or any of their programs as defaults.  When I went and tried to change my default browser back to Chrome, it wouldn't let me!