Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Revell 1974 Torino Thread!

chunkypeanutbutter

Great looking Torinos! Such a nice kit and I am inspired to pick up a couple more of these after seeing the awesome work you'll did! 

I searched on the bay real quick and saw those ARII tire and wheels going for $50-60! Am I missing something here?

No, unfortunately they've been out of production/business for a while and some people are really jacking the prices up. Sure glad I didn't get rid of any of mine. If you can find the MRC kits of different tire and wheel sets, they're usually cheaper.

Cool thread... all these good looking builds of a car that I don't actually think is a good looking car, other then the subject matter of the new kit as a S&H is cool.

I wanted to do a build of the famous S&H Torino if the show was back on in 2016, here's my concept of the 74 Torino updated a bit with front airdam, hood scoop so no more sliding across the hood! Updated the stripe design and gave the boys new Recaro seats.

torino_paint.thumb.jpg.b97470ff8c0d7ac12torino_rs.thumb.jpg.2dde0a40ee5d283e1c30

Cool thread... all these good looking builds of a car that I don't actually think is a good looking car, other then the subject matter of the new kit as a S&H is cool.

I wanted to do a build of the famous S&H Torino if the show was back on in 2016, here's my concept of the 74 Torino updated a bit with front airdam, hood scoop so no more sliding across the hood! Updated the stripe design and gave the boys new Recaro seats.

torino_paint.thumb.jpg.b97470ff8c0d7ac12torino_rs.thumb.jpg.2dde0a40ee5d283e1c30

Love the modern LOOK!!!

Great looking Torinos! Such a nice kit and I am inspired to pick up a couple more of these after seeing the awesome work you'll did! 

I searched on the bay real quick and saw those ARII tire and wheels going for $50-60! Am I missing something here?

Ma's Resin sells copies of those ARII wheels and tires. Just an FYI!

torino_paint.thumb.jpg.b97470ff8c0d7ac12

GRATE spin on that build!!!!