Model Cars Magazine Forum

WIP: Trike Project

FASTBACK340

Here's a simple project thats starting to become a big project, but I like the way it's evolving. I scratch-built the wider forks & triple trees from plastic & aluminum to accomodate the fat tire look. I widened the frame & braced it in preparation for.... <heh-heh....>an engine that's a little "different" from what you'd expect. Don't mind the huge rubber band holding it together. I'll removed it before I paint it..... :wink:

TrikTrike1-vi.jpg

The current triple trees are just templates. The actual ones will be aluminum. The handle bars are also roughed-in.

TrikTrike2-vi.jpg

In the past I've done Weber-carbed slant sixes, a 413 long ram in a Deuce, a Hemi powered motorcycle, and a straight six Jaguar in a T bucket. And I promise THIS will be just as ....weird. Here's a link to my inspiration for this build.

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=25Thats-Funneh.gif

Again, thanks for looking and any/all opinions welcome. Good, bad, or indifferent.Ponder.gif

Really tho! thats nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! lot of hard work so far and it shows!!

2300 ford would be different for power :twisted:

but i am sure you have plans there!

keep sharing it!

Well, I'm not going totally overkill.... But I want something that stands out. Kinda like Erica here....

TrikeEricka-vi.jpg

Is that thing in the picture you know at the back there behind the girl is that a trike, yes I think it is, would that have been built be that English dude Russell whats his name from world biker build off I am sure his business was called exile cycles, now back to checking out the forground