Model Cars Magazine Forum

NEW! An advance and detailed look at the final production version of the new Moebius Models 1961 Pontiac Ventura kit....

tim boyd

And for those wanting to build an accurate Parisienne or Laurentian hardtop, the '62 AMT Chev chassis wheelbase matches the body perfectly. Its even easy to find parts to build the 'Super Astro-Flame' ( :rolleyes: ) 348 tri-power that was the top mill that year for northern ponchos. Don't forget to switch to chev style parallel wipers as well...

mike 

I was told this kit is showing up in MICHAEL'S Craft & Hobby!!

Massapequa, N.Y area!

I Hope the one near me has it

40% Coupon will help in my getting one (more)!!!!!

Does this mean other  Moebius kits will follow??

And that Hobby Lobby will catch on and carry them too??

And for those wanting to build an accurate Parisienne or Laurentian hardtop, the '62 AMT Chev chassis wheelbase matches the body perfectly. Its even easy to find parts to build the 'Super Astro-Flame' ( :rolleyes: ) 348 tri-power that was the top mill that year for northern ponchos. Don't forget to switch to chev style parallel wipers as well...

mike 

Where can the scripts be found? 

I'd seriously be willing to give this a shot- I love the screwball Canadian stuff. 

Wouldn't the interiors be closer to the Bel-Air/Impala, or were those identical (or at least close) to the American Pontiac?

Charlie Larkin

Where can the scripts be found? 

I'd seriously be willing to give this a shot- I love the screwball Canadian stuff. 

Wouldn't the interiors be closer to the Bel-Air/Impala, or were those identical (or at least close) to the American Pontiac?

Charlie Larkin

I believe your right on the interiors Charlie. The Canadian Pontiacs were mainly Chev engines, chassis, and interiors. The outside sheet metal and dashboards, were Pontiac. Strato-Chief equaled Chevy's Biscayne. Laurentian = Bel Air. Parisienne = Impala.