Model Cars Magazine Forum

DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 12 - 04/09/2016

Danno

What a fun show. Had a really good time.

The swap meet had lots of bargains to be had, found the two kits I was looking for. :)

Thanks to the entire show staff for making us feel so welcome.

I also want to Think Danno, and " the gal that lets him hang out with her" for being such welcoming hosts. It's always a pleasure to see you guys. You're the best!

Brad, Great to see you, and thanks for the name tags, it was nice to put a face to the names of the other board members I hadn't previously met.

John T. and Chris, sorry we didn't get to visit much, but it was great to see you both. 

Oh!, and count me in for next year!

Edited by 56bowtieguy

Danno and the Cactus Car Modelers club... Thanks you guys so much for putting on the best show in Az. You guys always do a great job and I know alot of work went into it. It was so fun to be able to hang out with everyone and see all the great builds on display. 

Danno... as usual the BBQ afterward was a huge hit and the burgers were just awesome..so thank you for.opening up your hone to us. Also for the Razing and teasig. I expected nothing short of what you felt me and there were a lot of good laughs from it ;)

Rusty.... it was great to see you as well and wish we could of got more time to visit. Next time or when I hit up some SoCal showa

Clay... it was an absolute Honor and privilege to be able to meet you and hang out with you. Your builds were Stunning.

Clay... it was an absolute Honor and privilege to be able to meet you and hang out with you. Your builds were Stunning.

This is a true statement about hanging out with you but your models are more than stunning. I don't know any words better than stunning but those models were all that.