Model Cars Magazine Forum

Double Take Replicas

I just received a set of KJ's 22.5" two hole "Budd" wheels. The quality is excellent!! The detail is too! I personally like them better than the old Clint Freeman two hole "Budd" wheels that I have had in the past (that were great as well by the way). Better than that, KJ is a great guy to deal with, and very helpful. I will be buying many other items from Double Take Replicas.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received a set of KJ's 22.5" two hole "Budd" wheels. The quality is excellent!! The detail is too! I personally like them better than the old Clint Freeman two hole "Budd" wheels that I have had in the past (that were great as well by the way). Better than that, KJ is a great guy to deal with, and very helpful. I will be buying many other items from Double Take Replicas.

I second that -- have had fantastic service from KJ !

• 4 weeks later...

I just got an order and the parts are great but the best part was how fast I received my order. I week later I have what I ordered. Great service!

I got the 8V92 valve covers and they are spot on an finally allow builds to create an accurate 8V92TA engine.  I also received a KW grill and a set of the #3 drive tires.  These items are worth every penny.

Thanks for great parts and awesome service, Kurt!

Edited by PacificEd