Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 - 6 Deuces & a Falcon

Phildaupho

nice builds good work, i really like the black full fender duece. i have a friend that just moved there and i was thinking of going for a visit and bringing a few builds and hitting up the show.

Thanks John - You should really try to make to Victoria next summer for the show. The out door car show that only happens every three years around the Inner Harbour is mind-blowing with over 800 hundred 1951 or earlier cars - over 400 of which will be Deuces - many having traveled long distances to get here. Deuce Days in Scale will be right at the centre of the action - indoors in the ballroom of the host hotel.

Thanks John - You should really try to make to Victoria next summer for the show. The out door car show that only happens every three years around the Inner Harbour is mind-blowing with over 800 hundred 1951 or earlier cars - over 400 of which will be Deuces - many having traveled long distances to get here. Deuce Days in Scale will be right at the centre of the action - indoors in the ballroom of the host hotel.

defiantly i am going to get a few more built and hit up the show. sounds like a good time to take a vacation and have some fun.

• 2 weeks later...

In the run up to Deuce Days, these ambitious, carefully conceived and executed '32 Fords were your hallmark in 2015  so I somehow missed the Lotus. Those Brit-rodded Falcons have always had a special place in my motoring memories so its nice to see one. All the best for a happy and rewarding 2016.