Model Cars Magazine Forum

moonshine diorama

dragzz

this will be a moonshine diorama  this is my vary frist time doing this will see how it goes in the pic is just the start of it mountains that i got a bit of it done i used a plastercloth over wax paper . to make mountains  then over that i used sculptamold modeling compound  to make the ruff parts u might see it in the pic . here a pic of where iam  this just start of it here goes nothing lol

001.JPG

took a bit of break now iam back working on it so now i got to work on the moonshine still so i went to the lhs to pic up a sheet of copper to make the two pot still just like mark and digger on the show moonshiners hope it come out right iam doing this from scratch here some pic of the start of it mind u all its still in the ruff stage hop u all like

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

in the pic u will see iam makeing a mold for bricks with the strips of wood then iam going to use latex rubber over the wood wait till it drys then i will have the mold to poor lightweight hydrocal plaster in to to mold then let it dry then take it out of the mold then cut to what i need then its done . just thot i share it it may help poeple it just a diff way i use

001.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG