Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone want some free NNL East decals??

Tom Geiger

NNLEast30decals-vi.jpg

This year's NNL East subtheme is "Vehicles of NNL East 30th Anniversary". At the show last year, we gave everyone this decal sheet and gave them a year to produce their models. We have been getting all kinds of photos of models and projects in progress. So this will be a very cool thing!

nnl30_car_doug-vi.jpgmaverick1-vi.jpgnnl30_car_john-vi.jpg

Soooo... if you would like an absolutely free copy of the above decal sheet, all you need to do is send your postal mailing address (you'd be surprised how many requests don't include this!) to nnleast@aol.com and we'll send a sheet right along to you! We have plenty, but please one to a customer. You are welcome to have a sheet even if you cannot attend the show. We are happy to mail them anywhere on the planet!

Have great holidays and hope to see you at NNL East 30 on April 18, 2016

Real nice offer, Tom, but certainly nothing that interests me.

No worries.  I sent out over 30 sets the last few days, from posts on a couple of boards.   Anyone who wants a set, don't be shy, we have lots of them to give away! And we've sent them to the far corners of the Earth... even Canada!   :P

Really? All you had to do was say NOTHING and go about your day. Why spout some lame ass 'Not interested" BS? Who are you in the first place?

If I didn't say it someone else was going to. And i saw this stupidity first. 

Tom, you were classy. Me? Not so much.

Bob

Thanks George!  We are happy to share them with everyone.  

John and Tim... yours went in the mail today.  Same with everyone received since last Wednesday.  I was in NJ with family for the holidays.

And anyone who wants a set, just email us your mailing address to nnleast@aol.com   and we'll drop a set in the mail to ya!

Happy New Year everyone!  Many thanks for the messages and PMs letting me know the decals are arriving safely!  With all the rain the past two weeks, I've been  bringing them to the post office rather than leaving them in my outside mailbox for the postman to pick up.   

The offer still stands... we have plenty of decals and would like everyone to have a sheet!  And we will mail them anywhere on the planet!   Send your mailing address to nnleast@aol.com and we'll send them out promptly.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...