Model Cars Magazine Forum

Krusty Kuda - Finished!

exesivefire

So things are looking a lot less bare plastic around here now. Got the chassis painted, slight weathering started and you get a hint of what color might be on the body soon. 

body is getting close to paint too. I do need to test fit my interior parts before I get too much further though. 

That's gonna look awesome in that color Andy! Wow! Is it gonna be called the Khrusty Khuda? With livery? This has so much potenial it's mind boggling. 

I'm going to see how the paint idea in my head translates to real life, if it needs a little "more" I might throw some decals on there. 

So I can never leave well enough alone... And the stacks never really looked "just right" to me. But I knew I didn't want to just throw a standard scoop on. Tonight looking at my parts tree the idea hit me, I took one look at that shaker scoop and got to cutting. Still pretty roughed out, but I think the stacks are going back in the parts bin.