Model Cars Magazine Forum

The power plant im not real sure cant really find any places tht does resin big block motors. I was wantin to go with a 632ci or a 715ci motor cause those are the size motors me an my dad use in our mud trucks. But I cant find any tht goes past 572ci. So any help would be great on finding resin motors. 

Check out VCG Resins, he has some nice motors and I am guessing that from the outside, a 572 will look similar to a 715. 

Ross Gibson had some pro stock motors but unfortunately he has passed away and I am not sure if anyone has picked up his product line.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I have got some work done on the mud truck the last couple of days got some of the roll cage made but bare with me it's the first time I have made a custom cage so the quality is not like most of the ppl on this forum. But if any of you guys could give any tips or tricks to how make custom cages fill free to tell me. I have also made the seat brackets an also made a cover for the from of the scoop made out of foam. 

20160830_025702.jpg

20160830_025730.jpg