Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. - Brockway 758 Outside Pictures

Thanks for all the comments I've been looking forward to this BRBO and want to give Clayton a Thank you for putting this competition together.   

It's my pleasure. I'm very happy to see the amount of participation and the diversity of trucks. This is turning into what I had invisioned. Thanks to everyone for the interest.

Edited by Petetrucker07

Thanks for the approval of my build I will be taking lots of pictures of my progress. This truck is going to be similar to the first real big truck that I was able to get a ride in when I was a 15 year old kid. All I remember is it was a 10 wheeler Brockway and a cool looking truck. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 759's and the 761's offered NH230 Cummins, 6-71N Detroit, in single axle and NH 230 Cummins, VT-903 Cummins, 6-71N, 8v-71N Detroit in tandem trucks as well as plenty of other options. The 758 was probably about the same. The 1674 Cat was offered in the 761 tandem. There's a Brockway (not sure of the model) just up the road from me that has a Detroit (there's no doubt when you here it), but I'm not sure what size. I'm kind of partial, but you can't go wrong with a Detroit.